Current Fundraising Events
Hunt Staff Benefit Society and Hunt Servants' Fund
At a time when the future livelihood of Hunt Staff is under such threat, the Hunt Staff Benefit Society, a Registered Friendly Society providing pensions for those employed in Hunt Service, is campaigning hard to ensure that the future financial security of Hunt Staff is assured. In order to help achieve this, a number of different fund raising initiatives are held each year, which need the support of all hunting people to guarantee their success.
The Dubarry Horn and Hound Ball 2017
Saturday 22nd April 2017
Please see our dedicated area of the web site for full details.
Cheltenham Hunter Chase Evening Meeting
Friday 5th 2017.
Featuring an HSBS sponsored race, facilities for all Members and a Silent Auction.
Hunt Staff Benefit Society Auction 2017
The Hunt Staff Benefit Society would like to thank all those who have made such generous “Promises” for this silent auction.
The published catalogue lists the lots that had been promised at the date of printing - you can download a PDF copy of the catalogue here. Any “late entries” will be entered on the website catalogue on this website. The website catalogue will also contain further details and images of some lots.
* If you are unable to attend the silent auction on 5th May, you can still leave commission bids, either by completing and returning the bidding form at the back of the catalogue, or online on the website catalogue.
CONDITIONS OF SALE
- Bids for lots as described in the catalogue may be made on the attached bidding form or online and must be received by 1.00 p.m. on Thursday, 4th May. Thereafter, the silent auction takes place at Cheltenham Racecourse, with final bids accepted no later than 8.15 p.m.
- Bids will be updated each day on the website, with the highest bid received recorded against each lot, up until the time that the silent auction commences. You may re-submit a bid if you wish to increase it.
- Successful bidders will be notified immediately after the auction, and will be expected to pay the full sale price for their lot(s) no later than Friday, 12th May, 2017. Cheques should be made payable to the HSBS.
- Full details of each lot will be sent to the successful bidder when the lot is paid for.
- Following the silent auction, mutually convenient arrangements should be made by the purchaser making contact with the donor. Initial contact should be made no more than 4 weeks after the date of the auction. Unless otherwise stated in the catalogue, purchased lots should be taken up within 12 months of the date of the auction
- The HSBS has described the promises to the best of its ability and belief from the information provided by the donors, but can take no liability whatsoever in respect of faults, deficiencies or errors of description, verbal or printed. If there is any dispute, the organisers' decision shall be final and binding.